A visual inspection can assist detect cases of failing cables prior to it being an issue. However, the Garage door cables serve several purposes. The primary purpose of this cable is to lift, and is attached to the bottom of the garage door directly to the counter balance spring as is required by each type of counterbalance for each garage door. These cables might also be used as retaining cables, and is meant to assist in preventing your extension springs from falling or worst shooting across your garage if it breaks. Needless to say, your system cannot operate properly without them, and replacing such cables requires specific hardware and tools.
Why Choose Garage Door Experts in Arlington TX?
We have been around in business for a long time and are a trusted garage door company in Arlington TX. Here is why:
- We are LOCAL
- We are INSURED
- Our vehicles are marked
- Our staff is UNIFORMED
- We have repaired locks, made keys and repair ignition switches for over 4,500 VEHICLES UP TILL NOW
- We have 30,000 MAN-HOURS OF EXPERIENCE in helping clients like yourself and others
- We are able to handle all the varieties of cars includes the ones that other locksmiths can’t such as Mercedes, BMW, Lexus, Audi and VW
- We are one of that rare breed of locksmiths that can perform jobs such as flash gates and aluminum cut outs!
- We are locally owned and operated
- All our technicians are our employees
- We are professionals & courteous
- We are open 365 DAYS A YEAR
- We give a 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
- We offer insurance ON ALL WORK PERFORMED BY US!
LOOKING FOR A GARAGE DOOR REPAIR PROS?
CALL (682) 626-6914 NOW!
Or contact us online using our contact form!